The new dining card by Urban List.
*Until February 7th, $10 from every card will go toward Red Cross or WWF. Please nominate your preference in the Notes section when viewing your cart.
How much do you save?
You save $25 every time you use the card — adding up to a sweet $500 saved — all while trying a bunch of great new restaurants.
Where can you use it?
You can use the card at 20 of Sydney's top restaurants— hand picked by our Food Editor. Dine at faves like Scout, Hello Auntie, Pilu, nel. and Long Chim, just to name a few. Check them all out here.
Need to know:
- Cards can be used once at each of the restaurants
- Minimum spend of $75 (includes food and drink, so treat yo' self)
- Only one card can be used per table
- Card is valid through to 31 August 2020
- Standard and express shipping available
You'll also be doing good.
We’ve partnered with The Hunger Project so that each card will support the work they do; enabling them to train four more community leaders about locally-available, nutritious food, changing the future of entire generations.
Cards are limited and selling quickly.
See here for full Terms and Conditions.